There are three aspect of the system to which privacy is relevant.
No messages entered by you should be considered private. We may
decide at any time to publish one or more messages including the
vehicle registration number associated with that message.
Data we collect
Your use of the system has the normal privacy implications of pretty
much any other websites/services. We need to make sure it's working
and that we're providing the best service we can. To this end, here's
the legal stuff:
Information We Collect
In operating our website we may collect and process the following
- Details of your visits to our website and the resources that you
access, including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data,
weblogs and other communication data.
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our website,
or in response to user surveys which we may carry out from time
- Information provided to us when you communicate with us for any
Use of Your Information
The information that we collect and store relating to you is primarily
used to enable us to provide our services to you. In addition, we may
use the information for the following purposes:
- To provide you with information requested from us, relating to our
services, to provide information on other services or products
which we feel may be of interest to you, where you have consented
to receive such information.
- To meet our contractual commitments to you.
- To notify you about any changes to our website, such as
improvements or service changes, that may affect our service.
Disclosing Your Information
Where applicable, we may disclose your personal information to any
member of our group. This includes, where applicable, our subsidiaries,
our holding company and its other subsidiaries (if any). We may also
disclose your personal information to other third parties:
- Where we sell any or all of our business and/or our assets to a
- Where we are legally required to disclose your information.
- To assist fraud protection and minimise credit risk.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However,
once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note
that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore,
we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any
information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such
caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website
Cookies and advertising
based on your prior visits to this website.
- Google's use of the DoubleClick cookie enables it and its partners
to serve ads to you based on visits to your sites and/or
other sites on the Internet.
- You may opt out of the use of the DoubleClick cookie for
interest-based advertising by visiting the
ads preference manager.